I just LOVE making these adorable children's aprons or smocks. This was actually my very first sewing project that I picked to make in my sewing group about 5 months ago. Since then I have made two more and have plans and ideas for some new ones. I actually can make these without instructions now since I have done a few. I'm also thinking of making up a few different looks to sell. If interested in one please email me at cammyscomforts@yahoo.com I wont post anything about them for a while, since I am busy with some other projects to come. These are just so cute on little ones! Love Them!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Children's Aprons
I just LOVE making these adorable children's aprons or smocks. This was actually my very first sewing project that I picked to make in my sewing group about 5 months ago. Since then I have made two more and have plans and ideas for some new ones. I actually can make these without instructions now since I have done a few. I'm also thinking of making up a few different looks to sell. If interested in one please email me at cammyscomforts@yahoo.com I wont post anything about them for a while, since I am busy with some other projects to come. These are just so cute on little ones! Love Them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment