Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Its A Feaza!

itsafeaza Okay my sister Courtney came up with this name for the awesome feather clips she and I make. While in Kansas we worked on Making the new hot thing that is now the trend! It is feather clips or as we say"Its not a clip, Its a Feaza"! They are great for your little girl who also wants to keep up with the latest! We made all sorts of different kinds and unfortunately I don't have pictures of all of them, but as you see below here are some to get the idea. Now I do have a link that takes you to my sisters site that really shows a few that we did. I know she is still in process of adding much more to the site. Here it is itsafeaza.shutterfly I had so much fun making them with her. Make sure you stop in and check her website often so you don't miss any new pictures of the clips. We can also do special orders as far as color is concerned. Go ahead and check it out!

No comments: