So this is one of my first full outfits I have made. I really loved the pattern I found for it. It's hard to see, but I had so much fun adding cute buttons to the front of the shirt, and on the back its all buttons going up. I love doing button holes! The pattern is a "New Look" pattern I picked up from Walmart. I defiantly needed help getting through the pattern, but really think I could make it again with ease. Thanks to my friend Anna who helped me with the pattern part and also my fabulous sewing teachers. I picked material that was light weight and would keep Avery cool for the summer. I love the prints they have at Joann's Fabrics. The material is called "Tutti Fruity " Love it! Well I hope to be making a few more of these type of outfits for Avery this summer. We shall see!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Tutti Fruity Fun
So this is one of my first full outfits I have made. I really loved the pattern I found for it. It's hard to see, but I had so much fun adding cute buttons to the front of the shirt, and on the back its all buttons going up. I love doing button holes! The pattern is a "New Look" pattern I picked up from Walmart. I defiantly needed help getting through the pattern, but really think I could make it again with ease. Thanks to my friend Anna who helped me with the pattern part and also my fabulous sewing teachers. I picked material that was light weight and would keep Avery cool for the summer. I love the prints they have at Joann's Fabrics. The material is called "Tutti Fruity " Love it! Well I hope to be making a few more of these type of outfits for Avery this summer. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment