Monday, June 22, 2009

Water Bottle Holders for Girls Camp

So this week starting Wednesday I will helping with Girls Camp for church. I'm actually very excited and haven't camped in who knows how long. So one of the other leaders that will be there starting today asked if I could help come up with a craft for some girls that helped setting up the tents and so on. I remember seeing a really fun tutorial on how to make a home made water bottle holder. I found it here. Make it and Love it. I found some material that I thought would go well and also was sturdy. I made I think 8 total today. I also added the two main leaders their initial on the front. I wanted to do that for all of them, but didn't know some of the other girls names. So this is how they turned out! This was so fun to make and also will come in handy!


No comments: